Twitter Chat: Mining Data for Better Business Decisions
- Nov 18, 2014, 12:30 pm - 1:15 pm
- RPW Group
- 1133 Westchester Ave
- White Plains, NY 10604
Led by John Lucker, Deloitte’s Global Advanced Analytics & Modeling Market Leader, the virtual Q&A will give businesses in Westchester and beyond a leg up on how to best use data to inform a company’s next steps and strategic plans. Lucker has developed numerous advanced analytic business solutions, is a frequent speaker in the industry on this topic.
Questions will cover topics such as:
Attendees may submit questions prior to and during the 45-minute chat using the hash tag, #WCAData, to participate. The event is free and pre-registration is not necessary.
- What is big data, and why should my company care?
- Are certain industries ahead of the big data curve?
- What talent is needed within my organization to handle big data analytics?
- What privacy issues surround the use of data?
Follow the hashtag: #WCAData
Top tips for participating in our #TwitterChat!
Some best-practice suggestions to be actively engaged in our #WCAData #TwitterChat on November 18th:
- Use a site such as twubs.com so that you can easily follow along with the conversation - you can sign up using your Twitter account information
- Questions and Answers will start with Q1, Q2 / A1, A2 to keep the conversation easy to follow
- Don't forget to include #WCAData in all of your tweets so that they appear in our conversation
A transcript from the chat will be available on our website following the event.