- Dec 01, 2015, 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
- Westchester Country Club
- 99 Biltomore Avenue
- Rye, New York 10580
Celebrate the holidays with hundreds of business and community leaders
The WCA's Annual Holiday Party is a not-to-be-missed networking event. Hundreds of local leaders in business, government, and non-profits come together for a casual evening of networking. This event offers you the opportunity to bring clients and prospects an help connect them to other business people in the region.
Sponsored by People's United Bank, Skyline Genesis Event Marketing and
Tompkins Mahopac Bank
- Dec 10, 2015, 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Westchester County Center
- 198 Central Park Avenue
- White Plains, NY 10606
This event has been postponed.
We apologize for any inconvenience, but this event has been postponed until early 2016. An email notification will be sent with the new date shortly.
About the event:
- Did you know there is an extensive sports industry in
- Learn who they are, what they do, and why they are doing
business in Westchester!
- Find out how to connect with the growing sports industry
Program includes networking, a panel discussion with local and national experts and VIP tickets to a Westchester Knicks Game!
5:00 PM Panel, 7:00 PM Game
- Joel Fisher, Executive Vice President, Sports Properties
for Madison Square Garden
- Dave Torromeo, Director, Sport Business Management
Program at Manhattanville College and former Vice President, National Football
Foundation & College Hall of Fame
- Moderator: The Journal News/ lohud.com
Other panelists to be announced shortly.
- Dec 16, 2015, 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
- Reckson Metro Center
- 360 Hamilton Avenue
- White Plains, NY 10601
An Accelerate Westchester Meetup for Small Business & Entrepreneurs
Trying to reach new customers? Looking for ways to communicate to your current customers?
David Fischer, Solutions for Growth, presents “The Power of the Inbox”, on small business email marketing.
- Jan 07, 2016, 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
- Westchester Marriott Hotel
- 670 White Plains Road
- Tarrytown, NY 10591
SAVE THE DATE
Keynote address by County Executive Robert P. Astorino followed by an interactive roundtable discussion on economic trends for the year ahead
To become a sponsor, email Julia Emrick