- Jun 19, 2013, 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Mamaroneck Beach and Yacht
- 555 South Barry Avenue
- Mamaroneck, New York 10543
YP Quarterly Networking Event
Join the WCA's Young Professionals for an evening of high level networking and enjoy a short presentation from Marissa Brett, WCA's Executive Director of Economic Development about The BLUEPRINT for Westchester, a private-sector led campaign to revitalize Westchester's economy. Click here to learn more about The BLUEPRINT for Westchester.
This event is hosted by The Westchester County Association in partnership with the NYS Society of CPAs, the Westchester Bar Association, and the Westchester Women's Bar Association
Event sponsors include: Northwestern Mutual--The Seery Financial Network, First Niagara Bank, and Mamaroneck Beach & Yacht Club.
To become an event sponsor, contact Julia Emrick at 914-948-6740.
- Jun 21, 2013, 7:30 am - 2:30 pm
- Westchester Marriott Hotel
- 670 White Plains Road
- Tarrytown, New York 10591
A benchmark conference for planning, zoning, and land-use professionals; municipal officials, developers, and the business community.
Keynote addresses by Mark Sweeney, world-renowned site selection expert and Kathryn Wylde, Partnership for New York City
Dynamic Panels include:
- Infrastructure for the 21st Century: What Business Needs Today
- Public Private Partnerships: Jumpstarting Municipal Projects Innovatively
- "Work. Live. Play. Westchester!": Attracting a Vibrant Workforce
5 hours of CE Certificates
Early Bird Pricing until May 31